“Happiness is a warm puppy.” – Charles Schulz
And how right he is! And if you have a new puppy then you know how great they are. They are cute, cuddly, and will provide you with lifelong friendship & devotion! They have the sweetest puppy breath, make the cutest sounds, and are so fun to watch as they grow. Puppies need early Veterinary care to keep them healthy & well. Protect your new friend with the best veterinary care right here at Michigan Road Animal Hospital!
Just like children, puppies require vaccinations to build immunity against common diseases. Your puppy will receive vaccines every 3 – 4 weeks starting at around 6 – 8 weeks of age until he/she is about 14-16 weeks old. Our Puppy Packages include everything your pup needs to get off to a healthy start! We also discount your puppy’s spay or neuter surgery by $50.00 for our puppy package puppies.
Our Puppy Package includes:
3 wellness visits with your puppy’s veterinarian.
Core puppy vaccines (tailored to meet your puppy’s needs), including*:
- Canine distemper
- Canine parvovirus
- Canine adenovirus-2 (hepatitis)
- Canine parainfluenza
- Canine Influenza (H3N2 & H3N8)
- Canine bordatella (kennel cough)
- Canine rabies (1 year vaccine)
- Up to 2 intestinal parasite examinations.
- One de-worming treatment per visit if needed.
- Nutritional counseling.
- Microchip & 1st year’s enrollment in Home Again™ Lost Pet Recovery Network.
- Three doses of your choice of heartworm & flea/tick preventatives.
- 30 days of Trupanion™ pet health insurance. (valid only when enrolled by pet owner within 24 hours of exam)
Cost of Puppy Package $525.00**
* Additional vaccines, services extra.
** Payment due in full at time of puppy’s first visit.
Recommended Additional Services for Puppy Package Puppies:
Discounted spay/neuter surgery available for those pups who complete the Puppy Package.
Spay $50 off our regular price!
Neuter $50 off our regular price!
Please call us for details on our spay & neuter pricing.
* Surgery will include pre-anesthetic blood testing and advance pain management.
* Surgery must be scheduled within 6 months of first visit to receive discounted price.
Please contact us today for more information, to schedule an appointment, or if we can answer any questions you may have about our Puppy Packages.