We provide general internal medicine procedures and diagnostics should your pet become ill, or have a current condition. If necessary, we can provide:
- ultrasound imaging
- blood pressure evaluations
- blood work
- digital radiographs
Our doctors are familiar with and can treat a variety of diseases, including:
- Alimentary Tract Disorders: Gastritis, enteritis, pancreatitis, etc
- Cardiovascular Disorders: Congestive heart failure, heartworm disease, cardomyopathy, etc.
- Dental & Mouth Disorders: Gingivitis, periodontal disease, etc
- Ear Disorders: Deafness, ear mites, hematomas, etc.
- Endocrine Disorders: Addison’s, Cushing’s, diabetes, etc.
- Eye Disorders
- Infectious Diseases: Calicivirus in cats, Parvovirus in dogs, etc.
- Musculoskeletal Disorders: Hip dysplasia, luxated patellas, fractures, etc.
- Nervous System Disorders: Seizure disorders, hypoglycemia, etc.
- Parasites: External & Internal: Fleas, ticks, coccidia, tapworms, etc.
- Poisoning & Intoxication
- Reproductive Disorders: Artificial insemination, pyometra, etc.
- Respiratory Disorders: Pneumonia, tracheal collapse, etc.
- Skin Disorders: Abscesses, seborrhea, dermatitis, etc.
- Urinary Tract Disorders: Cystitis, urethritis, obstruction, etc.
Please don’t hesitate to contact our office today if you would like to schedule an appointment for your pet!