Cat & Dog Boarding in Indianapolis
Michigan Road Animal Hospital @ Crooked Creek provides cat and dog boarding in Indianapolis for our clients, by reservation. Pets who need medications, or with special needs are welcome and encouraged to stay with us while you are away. If you would like your pet to see one of our doctors for a routine procedure, we would be happy to make those arrangements.
About Our Pet Boarding Facility
- Our hospital is climate controlled year round, and we provide the bowls and bedding.
- We can also provide your pet’s food, or feel free to bring your own; water is always available.
- All of our boarders are kept in separate kennels, and are let out at least three times daily for about 15-20 minutes.
- When the weather is nice, dogs get to spend some playtime outside. We walk the dogs on flexi-leashes in our 1/4 acre fenced-in yard –it’s a lot of fun for everybody!
- When the weather isn’t cooperating, we have indoor runs that are large enough to accommodate even the largest pooch and a couple of his friends, if we have permission.
- All boarders are kenneled separately during feeding and at night, but if you have pets that are friends or siblings, we would be happy to arrange playtime together for them throughout the day if you would like!
Busy Life? Cat & Dog Boarding and Daycare Services To The Rescue
Today, more than ever, people are busy! Running here, running there – it seems everyone is under a time crunch! For that reason we invite you to drop off your pet for any of the services we provide. We take special steps in order to communicate with you before, during, and after dropping off your pet for care. Late pick up is available on Monday and Tuesday nights at Michigan Road Animal Hospital @ Crooked Creek as our office is open until 8 pm on those nights for your convenience. This is just another way we can help you fit your pet’s needs into your busy schedule, as painlessly as possible.
Feel free to call our office at 317-291-3932 for more information and to book your pet’s reservation for boarding at our animal hospital in Indianapolis now!